Who is that girl I see, staring straight back at me? Why is my reflection someone I don’t know? Somehow I cannot hide, who I am, though I’ve tried. When will my reflection show, who I am inside… when will my reflection show, who I am inside?
Pandora Hearts - Retrace 96: Disagree
step 1: think about the quote “don’t go where i can’t follow” in relation to your otp
step 2: feel sad
- Awesome character development
- Canon GLBTQ characters
- Kickass ladies
- Great world-building
- Awesome and nuanced villains
- Cool plot twists
- Genius bonuses scattered pretty much everywhere
- All this combined with nightmare fuel, Freudian and Alien-esque visuals, and WTF-ery
Cagalli, Athrun and those three girls he talked to once or twice and made no actual impact on him…
you may need me there to carry all your weight.
but you’re no burden, I assure.
you tide me over with a warmth I’ll not forget —
but I can only give you love.
fall on me.Rob Thomas, “Ever the Same”
a couple of tumblr functions if you didn’t know about them:
- you can make tags on an individual blog display from the earliest to latest post by adding /chrono to the end, for example: http://gameofgifs.tumblr.com/tagged/season_202/chrono
- you can search through a tumblog by date using “http://username.tumblr.com/day/YEAR/MONTH/DAY”, for example: http://gameofgifs.tumblr.com/day/2012/09/16
- you can view just the photo posts on your dashboard in mosaic form by going to http://www.tumblr.com/photos
- you can save ask messages to your queue or drafts by hovering your mouse over the publish button and holding down “alt”, which will bring up alternative options
- by using the url “http://www.tumblr.com/show/type of post” you can filter your dash, for example “http://www.tumblr.com/show/photos” will show only photos
- you can retrieve previously used themes via the theme recovery page: http://www.tumblr.com/themes/recover
- when reblogging a long text post (like this one!), click on the “as” at the top of the post to reblog as a text post, link or quote
Dear child, stop working. Go play. Forget every rule. There’s no fear in a dream…"
- Nightwish (Song of Myself)